Please contact us if there is a reason to return an item so that we can work with you to resolve any issues. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can begin to help you. Or call us at 657-215-0099.
Returns may be subject to a slight restocking fee.
We prefer the use of FedEx Ground for our shipping as we get less damage using this carrier. All outbound bike shipments are usually through FedEx, unless we are shipping on the west coast, to California or Las Vegas, then we generally use DDP a direct door to door freight company.
Any need for a return needs to be initiated within 7 days of receipt of the bicycle.
Customer must pay for return shipping back to Soul Beach Cruisers. Address: 1425 E University Dr, Suite B105, Tempe AZ 85281 Please repack the bicycle in the best way possible so that damage during shipping is prevented.
Returns only accepted on non damaged goods. If you have a damaged item, please notify the FedEx driver upon receipt of the bicycle. Please take pictures of the box, packing, and specific damage that you have found and send it to Soul via email: email@example.com so that we can start a claim for damage during shipping. It is important that we get a number of pictures to document the damage as it helps speed the claims process.
Once we start a damage claim, we will notify you of additional steps.
Typical shipping lead times
- Kit orders: A few days lead time
- e-Bike builds: Typical ETA from point of ordering to when it is picked up by the carrier is 1 week, possibly sooner depending on the model.
- Standard bikes: Usually will ship same day of order, when ordered prior to 3:30 PM Arizona time
Shipping notification/tracking: Please note that after the shipping label has been printed for your order it may take another 1-2 business days to be picked up by the carrier. (Delay may be longer if order includes custom work) Getting tracking does not mean it has been picked up but is a step in that direction.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and available shipping options.
All high value shipments are sent with signature requirement.
For FedEx deliveries where this may be a problem signing for package, please see this page.
For batteries and most large orders in USA this goes FedEx ground (this is mandatory if order includes battery due to regulations).
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For lithium batteries we currently only ship to the continental United States due to hazmat regulations. Please call us if you live outside the continental US, and we can investigate what it will take to send an e-bike with lithium battery to you.
For lithium to Hawaii and Alaska we may ship using FedEx but it is more expensive. Additional funds may be requested after order is placed once shipping department assesses final costs
- Technically, UPS cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. They will still attempt to do so if a PO Box address is provided in the chance it happens to be one with shipping services, store. Customer is responsible for using an address that is capable of getting the shipment ordered. You can have package sent to a UPS store for local pickup if need be, or divert it there if already in transit using UPS My Choice.
- We cannot send batteries to an APO, AFO or FPO (no hazmat to overseas military addresses).
- No lithium to Puerto Rico (everything else is fine)